Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pimp My Easter Food!

Say no to the chocolate Easter bunny and yes to the plate of broccoli.

The cutest little diabetic you’ve ever seen

Healthy food does not have to taste like crap (and it doesn’t have to take all day to cook). Below are some of the meals I ate today. And P.S. I suck at cooking.

In Picture: Steamed Broccoli with Olive Oil, shredded Green Cabbage with Apple Cider vinegar, Top Sirloin Steak (8 ounces) with grilled zucchini and green peppers (cooked with coconut oil)


In Picture: Two plump chickens, stuffed with garlic, lemon, and some herbs
In picture: Spinach salad, cauliflower mash (with dill and coconut oil), chicken breast (I love me my chicken breasts), oven roasted rutabaga

Not featured in pictures: One hungry animal!

Copyright April 12th, 2009 by Omar Isuf

Was your Easter healthy? Post your comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Some of my Easter dinner was healthy but not as healthy as yours.
    I had canneloni stuffed with ricotta cheese & spinach & ground chicken; baked lamb; baked chicken; asparagus, sauteed kale, baked carrots, baked sweet potatoes and a salad with oil & vinegar. Okay, so I had dessert too - two cookies and some ice cream. Stuck to water instead of juice or wine but I guess it doesn't matter if I had dessert. Back on track with healthier eating on Monday.

    ReplyDelete