Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who I am

“Omar left me unable to think or write. That is how great he is. Thanks Omar.” –Robbie Perkins (client)Motivation. Education. Excellence. These three words form the core of my training philosophy. Principally focused on results, my methods strive to help clients identify and achieve their goals, all the while enjoying their journey. My enthusiasm for fitness stems from my own personal quest of self betterment. Whether it’s the high-powered CEO, or your regular weekend warrior, I have the real-world experience to guide any client to success. My diverse roster of clients include post-pregnancy, rehabilitation (including patella femoral pain, plantar fasciaitis, lordosis, anterior pelvic tilts, etc), special needs, high level athletes (Boston Marathon Runner, Canadian National Rower). Fat loss, muscle gain, performance or wellness, I will help you succeed -and you’ll enjoy doing it. Just ask for the client feedback !

I don’t know what I’m doing in this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment